Last month, Got a youtube ranking project from an old client. Normally I accept Youtube URLs for all of my services and we have given results in a lots of cases. This case we different though, the client just uploaded the youtube and contacted me for SEO.
Here’s what he gave us:
- Youtube URL
- 5 Views
- 1 Like
- 3 main keywords.
Here’s what we did for him:
- Changed his title and included a long tail keyword containing one of his main keyword.
- Gave him a better description having all three of his main keywords.
- For the first week we shared his video though our social platforms.
- After the social shares, he had crossed 200 views and the video had 30 likes.
- I started off my Lady Gaga Plus Package on it at the start of Second Week.
- At the end of the 2nd week (lady gaga was still going on), we bought some high retention view for him along with likes. so He had 700+ views and 70 likes at the end of 2 week.
- Third week, we bookmarked the video on top social bookmarking sites. We ended the Lady Gaga job as well.
- At the beginning of the 4th week, He started to rank in Google.com for 2 off his keywords at page 2 and one of his keyword at page 1.
I would update the post after one more month of SEO.